Monday, 10 June 2013


Due to circumstances beyond our control, I am afraid we have had to postpone the release of Midnight in Havana until (probably) September. This is frustrating but hardly the end of the world (or so I tell myself on a daily basis). I have a file of all of those who requested a signed copy and I will post an exact release date as soon as it is finalised. The editing of the videos is nearly complete and all will be revealed soon. In the meantime relax in the gloom/sun/rain/wind with an appropriate cocktail.